AGV AX-8 Evo Ranch
AGV's flagship off-road helmet, the super-lightweight AX-8 Evo has a Carbon-Aramid-Fibreglass shell with a shape that's designed to minimize the risk of injuries caused by force being transferred to the collarbone, and it's optimized for use with neck braces. The bottom of the chin guard has a rubber cushion for impact absorption, and the nose guard is removable.
- Shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fibreglass) engineered in 3 sizes with 5-density EPS structure developed in 4 sizes.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) ventilation with 4 large front vents and 4 rear extractors.
- Chin air vent features a steel high protection grid.
- Dry-Lex fabric interiors with removable nose guard. All parts are easily removable and washable.
- Adjustable peak
- Double D retention system